Monday, January 02, 2006

One of Three Men will Oust Hayes

It's time. The May primaries are upon us. At least they aren't as far away as you might think. I'd like to dedicate time and space each day to a Democrat running for office in North Carolina. Tonight I'm running a bit short of time, so I will simply link to the web sites of the three men who are in the race to oust Robin Hayes in North Carolina's eighth district.

I only know these men from their web sites and the articles I have found from different newspapers. I am not endorsing one over the other at this point. I hope you will take the time to get to know them through the sources that are available.

If they aren't in your district you can still help by donating money or your time. The men are:

Larry Kissell

Mark Ortiz

Tim Dunn

Please visit their web sites. I hope to have an opportunity to print more information about them as we get closer to May. Good luck to each of you and thank you for your willingness to represent us.

UPDATE: There could be more challengers after the February filing deadline, but for now these are the candidates vying for the eighth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home