Friday, November 18, 2005

Withdraw ALL House Republicans from Washington

Republicans want to withdraw the troops without giving the protection that the Murtha resolution would provide. It has Duncan Hunter's signature on it. He introduced it. What a jerk. He should be ashamed. It's a political stunt and is absolutely ridiculous.

The House Republicons are dishonest and are participating in a sham. I have never been more proud to be a Democrat. I feel myself leaning further and further to the left with every Republicon speaker who gets up and spouts lies and rhetoric.

Republicans are getting booed....Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) is getting booed. Go Dems Go! There's a tremendous amount of passion in the House right now. House Republicans participating in this game should be noted and sent packing next election.

Democrats must take control of the House. We have to work together to make it happen in 2006.

I can't watch this any longer. I have recorded it and will watch it after my blood pressure goes down a bit. What a sad day for our country.


1 Comments:

Blogger B. Muse said...

I didn't get to hear her. I will watch the recording of it after my Republican husband goes to bed.

11:58 PM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home