Monday, November 21, 2005

Republicans Under Pressure

Douglas Feith is now under investigation by the IG at the Pentagon. Just how many more Republicans are going to be investigated, indicted, arrested, tried, jailed (and then pardoned)?

I have started working on a timetable and listing of House Reps and Senators, White House Staff, GOP lobbyists, Bush appointees and others who have been mentioned in connection with any investigation. I am including Democrats in this as well.(Though I only have a couple on the list at this point.)

I have all of the obvious names from recent news, but would love input if you have any to add.

I am also collecting meaningless slogans that Bushco and the GOP use. My favorite is "When Iraq stands up, we'll stand down". How lame is this? It's a sound bite, not a withdrawal plan.

Remember, "I'll bring honesty and integrity back to the White House"? I remember that one. He's doing a great job, isn't he? If you have any to add that have been used in conjunction with legislation or Bush policy please send them in.

Sorry for the lack of posts over the weekend. My girls are sick and I was too busy just trying to keep up with Jane and Redd over at Firedoglake. They were working hard over the weekend. It's worth a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home