Monday, November 28, 2005

More Guilty Republicans

This one snuck up on me. Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham, (R-CA) will plead guilty to tax evasion. The story is here. It just keeps getting better!

My husband won't have to worry about Christmas presents for me. The GOP is taking care of it for him! Ain't they GRAND?

Update - I just watched the press conference. I will hold my glee for another time. It's sad and I can't feel joy over this. If nothing else I have more than an ounce of respect for a man who admits and accepts his fault and offers no excuse or explanation. That's called personal responsibility. It's something sorely lacking in the GOP right now and it's refreshing. Greed is a terrible thing and an American hero fell prey to it. He isn't the first and he won't be the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home