Friday, November 25, 2005

Visit My New Blog

I started this blog hoping to provide news and information that the local Charlotte, NC newspapers conveniently ignored. I wanted to write about local politics. Quite obviously, my interests extend to national politics and I've spent quite a bit of space writing about topics that clutter this space.

To help declutter The Southern Dem and save the space for local politics, I've started Americans Deserve the Truth. I will sometimes post things in both blogs, but usually I will try to keep this space free for Charlotte, Mecklenburg County and North Carolina news.

My newest post there is in my Con men Liars and Thieves series. It's a timeline of the Abramoff scandals. Input is welcome. Here is my newest post.

Thanks again for visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home