Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Abramoff Gets the Minimum Sentence

Over the past few months I've researched quite a bit about the Jack Abramoff scandal and have worked hard to complete a timeline that might lead some to say I have an obsession with all things Abramoff. This is far from the truth. I simply enjoy trying to figure out just how many more Republicans he might take to jail with him.

If you aren't up-to-date with Abramoff, my timeline might help catch you up. It is not complete, but is more extensive than any you will find anywhere online. (With the exception of my archive site - Americans Deserve the Truth)

It will be interesting to see what type of sentence he receives for bilking the tribes out of millions. It will also be interesting to see just who follows Jackie to the pokey. The WaPo has today's article. There weren't any new revelations. We may have to wait a little while longer for those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home