Friday, December 16, 2005

Wow, What a Week

I hope my local readers (yes! I have readers!) are all safe and warm. Those of you who have lived in Charlotte for a while know that this was not a true ice storm, but it did cause some problems. My cable went out which meant no internet. OH! The AGONY! I didn't have time to post here with all my baking, but I missed reading my favorite blogs.

All of our teachers have received gifts and cards and hopefully know just how much we appreciate all they do for our children. Don't forget to thank those who coach, teach or lead your children.

I'm trying to catch up on the developing story surrounding Speaker Jim Black's.....um....less-than-intelligent actions. If anyone has any insight into what he could have possibly been thinking or if he was thinking please share it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home