Tuesday, January 02, 2007


This is my first attempt at a video/slide show with my new software. Enjoy! Click on the picture and it will take you to the page where I saved the slide show. I'm not ready for YouTube Primetime, yet. Thanks for watching and any feedback would be helpful. I recognize a lot of issues, but don't yet know how to fix them. I'm working on it, though.



The song, "Have You Had Enough?" is a remake of a great Squirrel Nut Zippers song and features Ricki Lee Jones on vocals. Howie Klein, of Blue America, did some wonderful advocacy work for candidates who might not otherwise get the attention. Videos were worked up for and by candidates using this song. It was inspired after Larry Kissell appeared at FireDogLake in a live-blog session as part of Blue America. This song has inspired me to get out of my computer chair and dance many times. It also inspired me to hunt down some music by the Squirrel Nut Zippers. I hope it inspires you to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home