Tuesday, September 05, 2006

GOP & Dem DC Staffers Call Robin Hayes Spineless

Ouch. This has got to hurt. If it isn't bad enough that little old me called Hayes spineless in The Impotence of One piece I wrote, the fact that a vote of DC congressional staffers selected Robin Hayes as the second most spineless congressman for the past year...well, that's gotta hurt. It shows up in Washingtonian's September issue in the best and worst in Congress issue.

Tim Funk reports on it in The Charlotte Observer. I'll have more on this later, but thought everyone would enjoy seeing this.

2 Comments:

Blogger GreenInNC said...

I love it!

Nice plug in the Observer the other day.

7:30 AM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger B. Muse said...

Thank you! I was pleased Morrill was interested in the blogs/Netroots and didn't appear to have an unfavorable opinion like so many in the corporate media do.

2:49 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home